Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Things I'll Miss

1. The Calgary Flames

Heck, I already miss them. It's almost impossible to get decent hockey updates out here in Hong Kong, forget about particular teams. I know they made the playoffs, and I also know that they have like 15 guys injured, which sucks hardcore. My prayers are that they make it all the way this year, because if anyone deserves it, it's #12, Jarome Iginla. Good luck Iggy.

2. The beginning of the summer blockbuster movie season! Wolverine and Terminator: Salvation will both be out when I get home... and I still haven't seen Watchmen! What has happened to me?

3. The internet: Facebook, Hotmail, Youtube and The Sister's Son are on hold for two months. That's like my only form of communicado. Bizarro.

Ya, that's what I'll miss...

OH! And 4. Talking and seeing my friends and family... love you guys, heh heh!

No comments: